viernes, 10 de febrero de 2012

LEARNING ABOUT MY ENGLISH LEVEL




QUESTION YOU GOT WRONG
LANGUAGE ITEM
MY MISTAKE / CORRECTION
REFLECTION
2
Simple Present




I work as a teacher and my wife IS too.






I work as a teacher and my wife DOES too.

4
Simple Present




What is your home town LOCATED






What is your home town LIKE

9
Simple Present
They TOMORROW go to the cinema

They SELDOM go to the cinema

12
Present Progressive
 I’m looking FORWARD the summer holidays.

 I’m looking FORWARD TO the summer holidays.

18
Future II Simple
 I'll return the newspaper when I LOOKED through it.

 I'll return the newspaper when I HAVE LOOKED through it.

21

I don't have a cent to give you. I JUST BUY bought a new computer.

I don't have a cent to give you. I `VE JUST bought a new computer.

22
Simple past





Mum gave OFF her job when I was born.

Mum gave UP her job when I was born.

24
Simple present
You have a terrible fever! DO I call a doctor?

You have a terrible fever! SHALL I call a doctor?

38
Present Simple
The TV's too loud. Please, TURN DOWN IT

The TV's too loud. Please,  TURN IT DOWN

53
future
 We must go now. Call the waitress and ask for the PRICE

 We must go now. Call the waitress and ask for the BILL

57
Past Progressive
Who was the woman SPOKE TO YOU?

Who was the woman THAT YOU WERE SPEAKING TO?

60
Present Simple
 HOW LONG WAY is it from here to Berlin?

HOW FAR is it from here to Berlin?

62
Present Perfect Simple
The doctor has told her that she must give OFF drinking

The doctor has told her that she must give UP drinking

64
Simple present
I PREFER drink beer than wine.

I WOULD RATHER drink beer than wine.

71
Simple Past
 I didn't realise that the coffee shop was FOR the other side of the road.

 I didn't realise that the coffee shop was ON the other side of the road.

78
Simple past
She VIEWED at me and then turned away.

She GLANCED at me and then turned away.

90
Simple Present
If she doesn't myGO OUT FROM sight at once, I'll scream!

If she doesn't GET OUT OF my sight at once, I'll scream!









No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario